Do you have an assignment due, and need to submit a GameSalad project to your teacher? This will show you how step by step!
- First, you’ll need to publish your project to your GameSalad portfolio. To do that, simply make sure your project is open, and click the publish button inside GameSalad.
After your project is done being uploaded, you’ll be asked whether you want to add it as a new project to your portfolio, or whether you want to add it as an update to a project already in your portfolio. Since this is my first time publishing, I only see the add a new project button.
- Click the “Add New Game to Portfolio” button. Doing so will take you to a new portfolio page for the game you published.
- Along the left side of this page, you’ll see a tab labeled “Assignments”. Click on it to view and submit your assignments.
- Click on the choose assignment dropdown box and select the assignment you want to submit this project for.
- Add your name in the Student Name field.
- Click the submit button.
- That’s it, you’re all done! You should now see a statement showing that your project is submitted.
If your teacher is requiring you to publish your project to the Arcade before submitting, refer to this tutorial for help on publishing to the GameSalad Arcade: http://learn.gamesalad.com/course/publishing-arcade/